3D modeling involves drawing 3D models in one of the CAD software. 3D models are very common in the machine industry due to their precision characteristics and the ability to display physically achievable forms.
The Optima Power project team creates 3D models in the Solid Works Premium software package, one of the most modern CAD software solutions in the world.
We are able to offer you service production:
- 3D model of machine parts and assemblies,
- 3D model of sheet metal parts,
- 3D models of welded structures,
- 3D model of pipelines, electrical cables and components,
- 3D models with curved surfaces,
- 3D model of plastic injection tools,
- 3D moving mechanisms,
- perfect rendered representations of your and before products are made,
- 3D printed model on a reduced scale for live viewing
We are able to create and edit any type of 3D Solid Works files, and also transfer and download various types of files and formats, including CATIA, IGS, STEP, CREO.